As owners, why don’t we call you clients? Because you’re not. You are members of an incredible community of people striving toward a common goal…and making lifelong friends in the meantime. If you are looking for a place to come in, put your ear buds on and do your work, then we don’t recommend joining CrossFit Praus (or any other CrossFit for that matter). CrossFit is designed to push you past your preconceived margins, and we believe one of the best ways to accomplish this is together! If you are looking for a home away from home, a place where everybody knows your name, a community to push you through a WOD, and friends holding you accountable to your goals…we’d love to have you join us!
There are several policies we have intentionally created to help foster this type of community:
- All CrossFit Praus memberships are unlimited; which we have done to allow you to attend classes anytime…but you must sign-up prior to attending. It is expected that members will sign-up for classes no more than 2 weeks in advance by clicking through the Schedule link.
- Should a member be unable to attend a class they were signed-up for, they must remove their name no later than 2 hours prior to the start of class. If this rule is violated a penalty of 50 burpees will be enforced. Certain class times are in high demand so reserving a spot, but not using it prohibits another member from signing up.
- We value the personal attention afforded through ensuring small class sizes. As such all CrossFit Praus classes will be held to no more than 15 athletes.
- All CrossFit Praus classes are scheduled in 1 hour increments, and are offered at various times throughout the day. As we grow, more classes will be offered to ensure all members have plenty of opportunities to attend classes.
- All Saturday team WOD’s will be free for guests: Grab your friends and introduce them to CrossFit!